Years ago, Rochelle broke Grant’s heart, and he’s out for revenge. There’s no way he’ll vote her off. After all, vengeance is a dish best served red-hot…and on live television.
When her hilarious antics to get kicked off the show escalate, Grant’s reminded why he fell in love with her the first time. Now he isn’t sure which might be more fun… Seeing how far Rochelle is willing to go to get away or how far he will to keep her forever.
Guest Post – Top Five Ways to Lose a Bachelor
- Ask him for advice on how to keep your beard clean-shaven.
- Assure him that your mom would love to meet him but that “the facility” needs advance notice to order additional restraints.
- Always, always, always make sure he knows that thinning hair doesn’t bother you one bit and that he totally rocks it.
- Be up front and let him know the exact days of your menstrual cycle right away. The first conversation is usually the opportune time for this.
- Make sure you update Facebook to show you’re in relationship after the first date.
- Open INTERNATIONALLY.
- Contest open only until NOVEMBER 29TH, 2015.
- Please do not try to game the system. Cheaters never prosper.
Up for Grabs!
- $100.00 Amazon eGift Card
NYT Bestselling YA author of The Syrena Legacy series: OF POSEIDON (2012) OF TRITON (2013) OF NEPTUNE (2014). Repped by rockstar Lucy Carson of the Friedrich Agency. I live with my husband and daughter in the Florida Panhandle. I have a southern accent compared to New Yorkers, and I enjoy food cooked with real fat. I can’t walk in high heels, but I’m very good at holding still in them. If you put chocolate in front of me, you must not have wanted it in the first place.